Become a member
Becoming a Member of Brampton Community Centre is an easy, simple and inexpensive way of supporting us.
Being a Member supports our range of activities, such as work with disadvantaged groups, local interest organisations, focus groups and the unemployed.
Membership helps us to assist other good causes such as reading groups, local history talks, support groups and counselling.
Some of our grant funding is also based on the size of our membership, so by joining us you help make our grant applications even more robust!
- Discount on room bookings
- Regular email newsletters to help keep you informed
- Priority information on forthcoming events
- The satisfaction of supporting a worthwhile cause – your local community centre
Individual Membership – usually £12 per annum. SPECIAL OFFER FOR 2021 ONLY £9
Group Membership - usually £35 per annum. SPECIAL OFFER FOR 2021 ONLY £30
How to Apply
Becoming a member of Brampton Community Centre is easy!
As a member, booking an event such as a party or community group activity means you can:
- Benefit from reduced rates of room hire
For more information on becoming a member, Please contact us or call us on 016977 45023
All membership is for 1 year.